- Get Involved!
- Our Parks
- About Us
- Resources & Documents
Allamuchy "Deer Park"
Comments or suggestions:
Trail Maintenance Schedule
Click here for full JORBA Calendar
Location & Directions:
Allamuchy Mountain State Park is broken into two distinct parcels: Allamuchy "North" and "Deer Park". The former is accessed by 2 main parking areas: Tranquility near the Farm Stand on Route 517 or Sussex Branch Parking on Waterloo Road. The latter is accessed by parking on Deer Park Road (more details below). Both areas are distinct from one another: the north side (so named because its north of Interstate 80) is considered advanced terrain, while Deer Park is considered a very good place for energetic beginners and intermediates.
- White - (Deer Path) Information coming soon.
- Yellow - (Birch) Information coming soon.
- Red - (Barberry) Information coming soon.
- Blue - (Lake View) Information coming soon.
- Green - (Waterloo South) Information coming soon.
- Orange - (Waterloo North) Information coming soon.
- Teal - (NJ Highland) Information coming soon.