- Trail building training starts this March in Sterling Forest. (See below)
- Completion of the Upper Dwarskill Crossing in Alpine, NJ.
- Continuing our work on Augusta Mine in Sterling Forest.
- Work on Redback Connector in Sterling starts in April. (We need funds for this project, see below).
- Start of Takamak Long Path Bridge rebuilding in Blauvelt, NY.
- Trails Count Program starts in Alpine, NJ.
Trail Building Training
Sign Up for Volunteer Trail Building Training sessions today. Learn how to maximize your time volunteering and help us continue to dig more trails. This program will be led by PMTB’s Erik Mickelson A.K.A. “The Trailologist”. The current dates for training are: March 27th, April 24th, and May 22nd.
Help Fund Sterling Trail Building
We still need your help in Sterling. “Phase 3” is about to begin this April and we are not fully funded to begin this work. Our DigIn grant expires this March 31st, so we need your help now to achieve our goals for this project. Please consider donating and thank you to all that have already!