Mine Hill Chapter
- Dickerson Mine Brush Back Aug 2 at 5 PM
- Dickerson Mine Trail Review 202198 hours Jeremy Klopper took Jason Goncalves slot as Co-Lead earlier this year.Jeremy lives in Randolph and can be spotted on the trails either locally or further away as he and his family love to travel to find different places to ride. He has been a NICA coach since the league’s first season in NJ… Continue reading Dickerson Mine Trail Review 2021
- 2021 Highlights: Marty’s Memorial TrailMarty’s Memorial Trail Dedication The Marty Epstein Memorial Trail was officially dedicated on September 19, 2021 and is a fitting recognition to all of the contributions that the late Marty Epstein made to the cycling community. The clockwise direction of the trail, which is just about a mile long and located on the Randolph side… Continue reading 2021 Highlights: Marty’s Memorial Trail
- Marty’s Memorial Trail ConstructionConstruction is ongoing, we are hopeful for an official summer opening/dedication.
- New JORBA Rep for Mine Hill ChapterPlease welcome Jeremy Klopper as the new representative for the Mine Hill Chapter of JORBA. Jeremy is taking over for Jason Gonsalves. Jason has been the driving force behind all the trails at Dickerson Mine Preserve, none of which would exist without his tireless efforts building and maintaining them. Thank you Jason.