powered by Trailforks.com
- National Trail Day Build at JungleWe will be out, and with enough volunteers putting finishing touches on the connection between Rhino and Tapawingo. Please sign up in advance, we’ll need to know how much swag to bring, and how much BBQ to order. Saturday June 5th. 9:00 at the gate, we’ll drive up and park in the lot and and… Continue reading National Trail Day Build at Jungle
- Join us at Jungle Saturday 5/22 Nine to NoonWe’re back at it. Come out out Saturday May 22nd. at 9:00 AM. We’ll meet at the gate and drive up and park in the lot. We’ll work until around noon. Join Us Rhino on Trailforks.com powered by JORBA Volunteers
- Two New Trail Days at JungleWe’re continuing with the connection from Rhino to Tapawingo with two days this week. Tuesday after work at 5PM and Sunday at 9AM to noon.
- Work on Rhino-Tapawingo ConnectionWork from Saturday on the connection to Tapawingo from Rhino. It’s typical Jungle rocks up to the ridge. Look for biweekly and monthly sessions going forward.
- New Trail Build at Jungle HabitatWe will be building the new connection to Tapawingo from Rhino on April 17th from 9AM to noon. Please join us.
Proposals and Projects
Approved Work in Progress
Updating existing trails and woods roads east of Jungle Habitat and connecting to the Lake Sonoma section of northern Norvin Green State Forest.
Extending Boon down to Dump Truck Hill
Jungle Habitat Bike Park Closed-Dead
In 2015 the state proposed leasing Jungle Habitat to a private company to operate on a for profit basis. As an alternative to an operator running obstacle mud races, JORBA put forth this proposal. The 2016 RFP for a mountain bike facility imposed an unrealistic financial cost as to make this project uneconomical.