Stephens State Park
JORBA powered by Trailforks.com
Stephens Mailing List
Join the Mailing List Google Group
Stephens State Park runs along the southern side of the Musconetcong River. This is an emerging jewel of the area and is quickly becoming a destination in it’s own with 35 + miles of trails (if not more). Many of the trails are recovered heritage trails though some trails have been built from scratch by the ever-persistent Stratocaster. With a single road crossing you can jump into Deer Park and/or Allamuchy which turns this into a big, multi-hour ride. One of the intermediate JORBAfest loops goes into Stephens.
Plans, Proposals and Projects
- Volunteer Day – Sunday November 5th – Stephens State Park
- Save the Trail, Ban the Blower
- Deer Park Road Closed
- Marty Con Proceeds to Support JORBA’s New Green Rock Trail in Stephens
- Auction to Support the New Green Rock Trail in Stephens
- Stephens Trail Maintenance Sunday 9/18
- Allamuchy Deer Park maintenance this Monday July 11th between 5 – 8PM.
- Stephens Trail Work 6/11/2022
- Free Admission to State Parks, Forests & Recreation Areas
- 2022 Trail Maintenance, Stephens State Park
- Proposed New Trail in Stephens Allamuchy for NICA
- Stephens Trail Maintenance – J.O.R.B.A.
These are new highly detailed “Unofficial” Trail Maps created by Joe Gabor, JORBA volunteer and rides for Cutters Bike Shop Team in Bethlehem, PA. Volunteer created, Joe has spent countless hours on these highly detailed maps and he requests that if you like the maps please donate to JORBA.