Stephens State Park
JORBA powered by Trailforks.com
Stephens State Park runs along the southern side of the Musconetcong River. This is an emerging jewel of the area and is quickly becoming a destination in it’s own with 35 + miles of trails (if not more). Many of the trails are recovered heritage trails though some trails have been built from scratch by the ever-persistent Stratocaster. With a single road crossing you can jump into Deer Park and/or Allamuchy which turns this into a big, multi-hour ride. One of the intermediate JORBAfest loops goes into Stephens.
Plans, Proposals and Projects
- 2022 Trail Maintenance, Stephens State Park
- Proposed New Trail in Stephens Allamuchy for NICA
- Stephens Trail Maintenance – J.O.R.B.A.
- Stephens Trail Maintenance 6-12-21
- Stephens Trail Maintenance, 5-15-21 Saturday
- Stephens State Park Chapter Report 2020
- Stephens Trail Maintenance – J.O.R.B.A. 3-21-21 Sunday 8:30am – 12:30pm (IF THE SNOW IS GONE)
- Stephens State Park 2021 Trail Maintenance Schedule
These are new highly detailed “Unofficial” Trail Maps created by Joe Gabor, JORBA volunteer and rides for Cutters Bike Shop Team in Bethlehem, PA. Volunteer created, Joe has spent countless hours on these highly detailed maps and he requests that if you like the maps please donate to JORBA.