Stephens State Park
JORBA powered by Trailforks.com
Stephens State Park runs along the southern side of the Musconetcong River. This is an emerging jewel of the area and is quickly becoming a destination in it’s own with 35 + miles of trails (if not more). Many of the trails are recovered heritage trails though some trails have been built from scratch by the ever-persistent Stratocaster. With a single road crossing you can jump into Deer Park and/or Allamuchy which turns this into a big, multi-hour ride. One of the intermediate JORBAfest loops goes into Stephens.
- Stephens Trail Maintenance 6-12-21Hello all, Stephens Trail Maintenance – J.O.R.B.A. 6-12-21 Saturday 8:30am – 12:30pm Meet at the Pink trail head by rail road crossing and do brush back. 97 Waterloo Valley Rd.Budd Lake, NJ 07828 https://www.google.com/maps/place/97+Waterloo+Valley+Rd,+Budd+Lake,+NJemail@example.com,-74.7756697,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c39d56b48b53f3:0x115db95164ee3e07!8m2!3d40.899159!4d-74.773481 Bring yourself, water, gloves (I’ll have some gloves if you need) BUG SPRAY and a snack. Rain cancels. ********Please rsvp via… Continue reading Stephens Trail Maintenance 6-12-21
- Stephens Trail Maintenance, 5-15-21 SaturdayAs of yet we have not had any response. If you plan on attending please rsvp by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 8:30 tonight. I would not want anybody to show tomorrow to an empty event. We like digging in the dirt! 5-15-21 Saturday 8:30am – 12:30pm Meet at the iron gates on Kinney Rd. then… Continue reading Stephens Trail Maintenance, 5-15-21 Saturday
- Stephens State Park Chapter Report 2020Stephens State Park Chapter Report 2020 Volunteer Hours : Six Hundred Twenty Seven Volunteers: 41 Over 10 hours: 6 volunteers 8 hours: 9 volunteers Plenty of brush back, atv damage repair, water management and a major reconfiguration on Tally Hoe. The park has gotten very popular (what park has not?).
- Stephens Trail Maintenance – J.O.R.B.A. 3-21-21 Sunday 8:30am – 12:30pm (IF THE SNOW IS GONE)Hello all, Stephens Trail Maintenance – J.O.R.B.A. 3-21-21 Sunday 8:30am – 12:30pm (IF THE SNOW IS GONE) Meet at the iron gates on Kinney Rd. then we’ll relocate (Hike with tools) and do some reconfigure/water management/ winter fix up on the trails. 2 Kinney Rd (go over the bridge and park by the iron gates)… Continue reading Stephens Trail Maintenance – J.O.R.B.A. 3-21-21 Sunday 8:30am – 12:30pm (IF THE SNOW IS GONE)
- Stephens State Park 2021 Trail Maintenance ScheduleTentative Trail Maintenance Schedule for Stephens State Park.
These are new highly detailed “Unofficial” Trail Maps created by Joe Gabor, JORBA volunteer and rides for Cutters Bike Shop Team in Bethlehem, PA. Volunteer created, Joe has spent countless hours on these highly detailed maps and he requests that if you like the maps please donate to JORBA.