JORBA powered by Trailforks.com
- Membership Bonuses
- Volunteer Day – Sunday November 5th – Stephens State Park
- Save the Trail, Ban the Blower
- Deer Park Road Closed
- Allamuchy trail maintenance this Sunday 4/23
- Marty Con Proceeds to Support JORBA’s New Green Rock Trail in Stephens
- Auction to Support the New Green Rock Trail in Stephens
- Stephens Trail Maintenance Sunday 9/18
- Allamuchy Deer Park maintenance this Monday July 11th between 5 – 8PM.
- Stephens Trail Work 6/11/2022
- Free Admission to State Parks, Forests & Recreation Areas
- 2022 Trail Maintenance, Stephens State Park
Stephens State Park runs along the southern side of the Musconetcong River. This is an emerging jewel of the area and is quickly becoming a destination in it’s own with 35 + miles of trails (if not more). Many of the trails are recovered heritage trails though some trails have been built from scratch by the ever-persistent Stratocaster. With a single road crossing you can jump into Deer Park and/or Allamuchy which turns this into a big, multi-hour ride. One of the intermediate JORBAfest loops goes into Stephens.